Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
- Tajweed: Colour coded Quran showing tajweed rules
- Transliteration: Arabic letters are presented by English letters with added symbols in order to give the same sound of Arabic letters.
- Transliteration of the Quran is side by side with the Arabic text of the Quran
- Translation: meanings of the Quranic verses are translated into English and placed on the margins around the Arabic text.
This complete Colour Coded Tajweed Quran comes with a nice and beautiful hardcover, it includes Translations and Transliteration into English. English transliteration makes it easier for the speakers of the English language to read the Tajweed Quran in Arabic pronunciation using the English alphabet letters.
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which require expanded vocalization. We used a red colour to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in colour.
- The dark blue colour indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in colour.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using colors very easily. By engaging the eye, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left un-engaged to comprehend and understand the meaning of the holy Quran.
- Language: English Translation & Transliteration and Arabic Text
- Pages: 604 pages
- Type: Hardcover
- Book Dimensions: 24.5cm x 17cm x 5.5cm