Your perfect Ramadan is only a page away
Join over 20,000 Muslims living a spiritually uplifting life through the Ramadan Legacy Planner.
The Ramadan Legacy Planner is designed to help you not only plan and succeed in your personal Ramadan goals and schedule but also live a truly spiritually uplifting life all-year-round. It guides you through a step-by-step 3-month roadmap: before, during, and after Ramadan, that embraces the power of remembrance, spirituality, and self-development.
The planner takes you through powerful, practical, and reflective exercises that will help you gain a better understanding of yourself, your worship strengths and weaknesses, and then create a personalised and organised plan to set, plan and track progress towards your religious goals.
While using the Ramadan Legacy Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Plan your life around things that truly matter
- Set goals that will make you feel truly happy and fulfilled
- Practice deep self-reflection so that you understand yourself better
- Start each day with a personalised structured schedule and plan
- End each day with gratitude and shukr
- Cut out things that hold you back
- Heal past pains and strengthen relationships with your loved ones
Pre-Ramadan Stage: The Month of Sha’ban
A practical habit checklist to help you spiritually prepare for the month of Ramadan and course correct your worship routine.
Stage 1: Knowledge for Your Ramadan Journey
Learn inspirational knowledge to internalize the purpose of Ramadan and it’s spiritual depth.
Stage 2: Reflective Exercises Before Ramadan
We take you through 7 powerful reflectives exercises to help you understand where you are with your faith, where you want to go and how to get there.
Stage 3: Ramadan Goals & Du’as
This section guides you through your Ramadan essentials for success; your goals, du’as, habits, and a Qur’an plan.
Stage 4: Journey Through Your 30-Day Action Plan
Never miss an act of worship with your 30-day action plan: a daily plan for Ramadan success and space for reflective journaling.
Stage 5: End Of Ramadan Review
Reflect on your Ramadan journey and progress, take stock of how you will continue your spirituality and the sunnah of celebrating Eid.
Stage 6: Post Ramadan Habit Tracker
It doesn't stop there, we provide a guide on what to do after Ramadan ends including reflection practices and a 30-day post Ramadan habit tracker.
- Undated A5 5.8" x 8.3" size
- Soft-leather flexi bound with curved edges
- 140 page full-colour on speciart paper
- Poly wrapping with belly band wrap
- Ribbon and elastic band
- 350g weight
- Gold foiled spine
Sale Price: £19.99