The blessed Qur’an in its Colour Coded form. Several different colour shades have been used, each representing a different Tajweed rule. The idea behind this concept is so that as the reader recites the Quran; he/she will be able to apply the correct Tajweed rule through the colour of the letter, ensuring that Arabic pronunciation will be correct.
The Arabic text which is used in this Qur’an is the text used in countries like India, Pakistan, Turkey and Iran. This style of text is hard bound with very clear text. Simple to read, especially for Non-Arabic speaking people.
- Plastic Laminate Casing (Removable)
- 1 x String Bookmark
- Slightly smaller than an A5 sized Qur’an
- Colour Coded Tajweed Rules
- Rainbow Pages: The Manzil = 7 Equal Sections or Portions of the Qur'an. The pages of each Manzil is in a Different Colour.
- Script: Indo-Pak Script (AKA South African Script)
- 13 Lines per Page
- Pages: 850, with extra pages containing Guidance and Rules of the Quran
- Type: Hardback
- Approximate Size: 18.5 x 14 x 4 cm
**NOTE: Colour of this Qur’an is sent at random**