Juz Amma : Arabic Colour Coded
Mushaf al Tajweed Qur'an
Tajweed Qur'an with Qur'an words meaning (Arabic) on the margin (Tafseer Wa Bian) by Darul Marefa
Smaller than A4 (24 x 17 Cm). Paperback. Glossy paper cover. 32 pages
- Colour coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration with an interpretation of selected words placed on the margins on every page.