This delightful little box showcases 27 timeless etiquettes from the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (S), and gets your child to adopt them. Here’s how:
- Each manner is coupled with a hadith and reflection question which get your child to deeply REFLECT on the effects of good manners in their own lives so they have a greater impact.
- Playing miming and charades games SHOW your child the effects of good manners so they can see their effects for themselves.
- Active engagement through play means your child is immersed in a positive environment that encourages the best of behaviour and makes it the norm.
- Each card has a pair so a memory game and charades can be played to increase the versatility and fun so your child can enjoy continuous learning of polite manners.
- A reference game is included for each of the manners so your child can feel the spiritual connection from their newly formed good habits.
- There are 27 lofty characteristics presented in this box so your child will have comprehensive coverage of what it takes to become a well-rounded polite individual.
- Each card has a vivid illustration and clearly titled cards so your child can relate to the context of each manner and gain an instant understanding of its effects.
- The cards are produced on a thick card which is laminated on one side making them durable for long-term use.
- The cards measure 8cm in diameter making them ideal for little hands, yet large enough to showcase each manner.
Some of the manners covered in this game include:
- Kindness to parents
- Knocking before entering
- Suppressing the yawn
- Sharing (food and other items)
- Starting from the right side
The Box of Manners is a longest serving game and has brought joy to tens of thousands of Muslim homes around the world. It also makes a wonderful gift for family and friends.