Palestine : Beginner's Guide
By Ismail Adam Patel
Paperback 230 Pages
The History of Palestine is as old as Mankind, this book has been prepared in a simple format to aide understanding of the holy Land's history and to grasp why this once pluralist land is now the capital of faith-based sectarianism.
- Traces the History of Palestine from 6000 BC to 2004
- offer A wealth of information and facts
- Counters the myths that have been spun around the issue of Palestine
- is beautifully laid-out and easy to understand
- is an invaluable aide to understand the crisis in Palestine:
- A Must for all concerned with the Middle East and World peace.
Publisher : Al-Aqsa Publishers, Published in Association with Friends of Al-Aqsa (April 2005)