Outer shell: 97% abrasion resistant nylon, 2% elastane, 1% elastics.
Interlining: Porelle waterproof breathable membrane.
Inner sock: 70% cotton, 30% nylon.
SHARIAH COMPLIANT WUDHU SOCKS
- Completely waterproof highly breathable membrane interlining so no hot feeling in warm weathers, on the other hand, eliminate the clammy feeling when doing ablution in cold season
- Close knitting and covering over the ankle lenngth. Fit into a pair of normal shoes therefore outperforming the leather prayer socks (khuffayns).
- Moisture transfer functional Coolmax liner therefore no blistering on feet even in a long day wearing.
- Mid weight Coolmax yarns which are more endurable lasting miles walking without wearing off ( but they are socks anyway not boots)
- This type of socks have been tested and approved by Muslim scholars, and the ruling and evidence as following copies:
Wiping Over the Socks
What is the meaning of khuffayn (leather socks) and jawarab (socks)?
All praise is due to Allah, and I invoke peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon all of his Companions.
The meaning of the khuffayn is that which is worn upon the foot being made of leather and it's likes. The meaning of jawarab is that which is worn on the foot being made of cotton and it's likes, and it is what is referred to commonly as shurrab (socks, stockings).
What is the ruling of wiping on the khuffayn and jawarab, and what is the evidence for that from the Book and Sunnah?
The wiping is a sunnah which has come to us from the Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, and it is better for the one wearing them to wipe over them, rather than taking them off to wash his feet.
The evidence for this is the hadith of Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah radiallahu 'anhu who said that the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam made wudhu. Al-Mughirah said, "I moved to remove his khuffayn and he said,'Leave them, for indeed my feet were in a state of purity when I wore them.' So he wiped over them."
The legislation of wiping over the khuffayn is established in the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam. As for it's legislation in the Book, then it lies in the verse, "O you who believe, when you stand for prayer, wash you faces and hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and feet up to the ankles."
There are two correct ways of reciting the saying of Allah (wa arjulikum) 'and your feet' having reached us from the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam:
- Reciting it as 'wa arjulakum' with a fatha on the lam, hence linking it in meaning to 'wa wujuhakum' ('and your faces'), i.e. wash the feet.
- Reciting it as 'wa arjulikum' with a kasra on the lam, hence linking it in meaning to 'bi ru'usikum' ('your heads'), i.e. wipe the feet.
And that which explains when one should wipe the feet and when one should wash them is the sunnah, for the Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam used to wash his feet when they were uncovered, and wipe over them when they were covered by khuffayn.
As for it's legislation in the sunnah, the sunnah is mutawatir from the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam in this sunnah. Imam Ahmad said, "There is no aversion in my heart to wiping. There are forty ahadeeth with regards to it from the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam and his Companions", and the saying of the poet:
"From those that are mutawatir is the hadith 'the one who lies ... ',
and 'the one who builds a house for the sake of Allah, and hopes for the reward',
and the Sight, the Intercession and the Pond,
and the wiping over the socks, and ... "
So this is the evidence from the Book of Allah, and the sunnah of His Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.
Small: Euro - 36-38 / USA - 4-6 / UK 3-5
Medium: Euro - 39-42 / USA - 6.5-9 / UK 6-8
Large: Euro - 43-46 / USA - 9.5-12 / UK 9-11
Extra Large: Euro - 47-49 / USA - 12.5-14.5 / UK 12-14
Please select the product options from above first