By Shaykh Muhammad Imran
PAPERBACK / 75 PAGES
A short and concise explanation of the importance of consuming Halal in the light of the Quran and Ahadith.
The book is divided into five sections:
- Verses from the Holy Quran along with its interpretations
- Important Ahadith on the topic of Halal.
- Virtues of earning halal and warnings regarding Haraam living.
- Sayings of the pious predecessors regarding the importance of Halal.
- Stories of the pious relating to Halal consumption
' .......Allah has made Halal (lawful) provisions a means of obedience and virtuous deeds'
'.......Lawful sustenance plays a major role in ones good actions and it is one of the conditions for the acceptance of prayers.'
Sale Price: £1.49